lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

BOLD WHAT APPLIES TO YOU

- I am a secundary student.
- I probably be the worst dancer you will know in your life.
- I am a cuddler.
- I am a huge fan of bucketlists.
- I am a perfectionist.
- I am allergic to something deadly
- I am not an only child (I've got a young brother).
- I am Catholic.

- I am currently in my pijamas.

- I am currently single.
- I am currently suffering from a broken heart.
- I am embarrassed to be seen with my mother or father.
- I am good at styling other people’s hair.
- I am right handed..

- I am procrastinating by filling out this list.- I am resentful that I have to grow up

- I am very shy around the opposite sex.
- I don't bite my nails.
- I collect leaves.

- I consider myself to be a bit “nerd”.

- I currently have a crush on someone.
- I currently regret something that I have done.
- I do not believe people are inherently good or evil, rather they are inherently lazy.

- I hate one or two persons in world.

- I enjoy Michael Bublé music.
- I enjoy jazz music.
- I enjoy smoothies.
- I haven't got a car (I'm too young to drive).
- I haven't got a mobile phone.
- I have a hard time paying attention at school.
- I have some hidden talents.
- I have a lot of hobbies.

- I have a lot to learn.

- I have three pets (2 hamsters and a little bird).
- I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
- I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” girl/guy.
- I haven't got all my grandparents, my grandma died 2 years ago...
- I have at least one brother.
- I have been in a real relationship.
- I have been rejected by someone.

- I haven't ever been to an anime convention.

- I have been to another country.
- I have been to France.
- I haven't been to England.
- I have been told that I am very smart, but I don't believe them.
- I have been told that I have a very big sense of humor.

-I have tried sushi.

-I have watched “Sex and the City”.
-I have watched the television show “Spongebob Squarepants”.
-I know how to shoot a gun.
-I don't like being the center of attention.
-I like eating Nandos.
-I like (love) my handwriting.
-I like Shakespeare.
-I love the taste of blood.
-I like to cook.

-I like to sing.

-I like to vacuum.
-I love my friends.
-I love rain.
-I love sleeping.
-I love to go shopping with my mum and auntie.
-I miss someone right now.
-I own 100 CDs [or DVDs] or more.
-I own and use a library card.
-I play a musical instrument.

- I have broken a bone.

- I have changed more than a diaper.
- I have changed a lot over the past year.
- I have done counted down the days until the summer.
- I have  gone scuba diving.
- I have  made a move on a friend’s significant other in the past.
- I have  mood swings.
- I have  rejected someone before.
- I have  seen “The Lord of the Rings” trilogy.

- I read books for pleasure.

- I sleep a lot during the day.
- I strongly hate math.
- I think the world would be a better place if people just smiled more often.
- I was born in a country other than the USA.
- I don't watch more TV this year than last year.
- I watch MTV on a daily basis.
- I don't wear glasses or contact lenses.
-I like orange juice.

- I can name  all 7 of the dwarfs from ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’.

- I don't like being at school.
- I love wearing sweaters.
- I am currently wearing socks.
- I am being nostalgic right now.
- I am tired.
- I love to paint.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario